Saturday 16 June 2012

Life Goes On And On:




There is one universal thing about life, that it never stops. No matter what happens, life goes on and on. We live and we die. And we become memories. And even then, things happen which affects the way we are being remembered. In your funeral, if the coffin is too small for your body…oh shit! One new problem…and one more new story..one more thing to be remembered about you.

When was the last time you were dying to time travel and see the future? Patience is so important but at times, we lack it. When I was getting into a new relationship with this awesome guy from my college, I couldn’t wait to see where it is going. Now I have failed in one subject during the finals of my college and I have put it again for re-checking. And am doing whatever possible to just kill the time and see what is the result. God tests our faith in Him and He wants us to learn to be patient and have super strong faith on him. But as the time passes by, I am seeing myself in the situation where I am standing as a failure and I have to struggle through all the lessons in that chapter again. More than that, I already got into one of the most prestigious colleges in town and now just because of few marks, I am probably gonna loose it.

As I said before that when life gives you lemons, you need to be brave and shameless too. But I also said that God wants us to have super strong faith on Him. if you feel like time traveling and going either to the past to rectify it or to the future future to see the results, remember, we have to learn to be patient now. Or we are gonna face similar problems again.

No comments:

Post a Comment