Tuesday 24 July 2012


Waiting waiting and waiting....



How it feels to keep waiting for something you want to happen at the soonest in your life. Waiting for your crush to ask you out, waiting for a good news in family, waiting for your husband who is yet to return from his office etc. etc. Sometimes, waiting can turn out really depressing and sad. Have you ever felt that what if the moment you are waiting for is never going to happen in real life?

I suck at waiting for anyone, anything in this world. Trust me, if you ask me to wait for you, then you are going to regret it. I have always been hyperactive and impatient. When I used to read chapters from Ramayana, I used to wonder that how the hell Ram agreed for the fourteen years of exile. Fourteen years?? I could finish my schools right from kindergarten to high school in fourteen years! How could someone be so patient and calm? I don’t believe in waiting, I feel it’s a waste of time. I would rather start the journey than wait for my mother to get dressed and half an hour extra for the accesories and make-up. Am so sorry, but I am just like that.

I would say that I avoid waiting to prevent the clouds of negative thoughts, gloominess and depression. Walking fast doing and any kind of activity keeps me engaged and keeps my spirits high. Window-shopping is the best example to  be mentioned here. I like to go around and see things and dresses and then try them out. Then I re-think about the visits, budget and quality after trial in at least seven outlets and decide that which "one" is worth buying.
People like me, who are like an Express train (giggles) like to do things quicker. We end up having so much time left in a day to invest in leisure works or to polish our skills. You got 20 minutes in your schedule with no work, why not read a blog or a book or shop something online. Why not see the reviews of the latest cosmetics and bath products, or apply a face pack on your face and just relax. See, who knew that walking fast in the market to shop groceries could sa you so much time!

In the end, I would like to say that it’s good to be patient, but it's not bad at all to be impatient like me. Who knows how much time we gotleft in our life. Let's make the most of it, by not waiting for thhings to happen in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment